A WARM, INVITING WELCOME!
BRAND NEW SCIENTIFIC TECHNIQUES MOVING, RELAXING, REDUCING STRESS / ANXIETY!
*Overdrive, Overloaded, Overwhelmed?
*Joint pain, muscle pain, immobility?
*Regulate body systems and Enhance your mood?
*Any fitness level?
WELCOME TO KinRe®!
Pretending to be/feel ok while fighting your war within?
Are you aware of a BRAND NEW combination of move to relax techniques, which have helped hundreds of others in a similar position, revive, rejuvenate, re-charge and take their life back?
THE EVOLUTION OF KinRe®
Hello there, I am Natalie, a Biokineticist, or clinical exercise specialist, using many forms of exercise as a therapeutic tool to improve quality of life, in private practice since 2000.
Unexpectedly asked to work for a mental health clinic, which graciously happened at a time when I was highly stressed, being bombarded with a barrage of life’s lemons one after the other.
In a desperate move to make lemonade, I excitedly grasped the position with both hands, as exercise is a vital component of treating mental health conditions, right?… NO, not any exercise. Given the use of standard gym equipment, I booked patients to assess and individually prescribe their program. I soon became aware the term ‘exercise’ for most, meant working to their exhaustive limits. A sad misconception. When a person is already stressed/anxious and on medication, an extra dose of high intensity exercise induced stressed state, is NOT recommended. I needed to design an alternative.
I realized I didn’t have to try step into their shoes, I was already in them. My mandate: Safety, (ultra low risk of injury ), functional and effective, considering the variety of physical and mental conditions, medications, lifestyle, gender, culture, religions and values of patients, with the equipment available….ottomans/stools and sofas, to habitually bring our minds to a place of peace and calm, using our body, timesaving, that I could teach long term, confidently protecting my body and joints during my aging process. PHEW! Hitting the books drawing from research, theoretical, practical and life experience, I implemented this nameless program!
The results were better than expected! Patients loved the program, enabling them to reduce distress/anxiety, emotional and physical tension and pain, feeling relaxed, re-energized and taking charge of their life as subjectively reported. My lemons had become lemonade! Results were immediate and accumulative with regular participation. I was subsequently asked to give the ‘program’ to the teens, separate from the adults in the clinic. Thus became the participation age range, 14-94 all receiving the same physical, emotional and mental benefits, including myself as the practitioner. My program of managing physiological reactions to trigger/stressors using the body became reality!
A name? I needed one before sharing it with the public. Headed back to the research and stumbled across Kinetic Relaxation in a physics paper. THUS KinRe® WAS BORN! KinRe® (kinetic = move, to relax). Achieving the results and reactions I designed it for, using the body to relax the mind enhancing well being. A science and philosophy underlies KinRe®, thus no gender, cultural or religious bias. To date KinRe® has treated paraplegics to elite athletes.
South African stats read that 1/3 of the adult population will experience some form of mental illness at some point in their lives and 75% to 90% of doctors visits are stress related (in my humble opinion, likely similar stats for the rest of the world) it is vital we target the cause and core driving mechanism of our bodies, to re-balance and re-regulate our nervous system, allowing chronically stressed and dis-functional body to restore, revitalize and maximize our wellbeing.
I don’t know where you are in your stress and physical health and wellness journey and I realize there are many programs which target the body OR the mind. You may have the time and may be achieving the results you desire. I am also not implying that KinRe® will help everyone, but wouldn’t it be liberating if it helped you?
SEE YOUR CHANGE, FEEL YOUR CHANGE, BE YOUR CHANGE!
MOVE BETTER, FEEL BETTER, BE BETTER, TODAY!
Compromised physical and mental health does not wait for your maybe. Make your lemonade today!
Click here, register, verify your email and subscribe to your anytime, anywhere classes.
Email: email@example.com to book your free zoom consultation!
! Bonus !
Relieve your Back Pain
You get my second, BRAND NEW unique signature program for FREE! KinCouS® stands for Kinetic Counter Balance Supine, specifically developed for back pain, but has also helped post natal, abdominal hernias and improves your sport ability!
Strengthens your core like never before!
100% money back guarantee, if after one month you do not feel a difference physically, emotionally and mentally.
- KinRe® has helped me feel better physically, emotionally and psychologically.
- KinRe® is my time to disconnect from my worries and improve my strength, flexibility and co-ordination.
- Final phase cancer, KinRe® has helped me recover quicker after treatment and I can do it!
- KinRe® has helped ease my back pain, when no other treatment I tried could.
- I have just realised that my shoulder is no longer painful since doing KinRe®. I now have full range of movement after years of struggling with it.
- KinRe® has given me the confidence to stand up and face my world.
- The stress doesn’t change but the way I react to it has changed for the better.
- KinRe® has helped me find balance in this stressful world.
- I LOVE KINRE®!
- KinRe® has definately had a positive impact on my depression.
- KinRe® has helped me reconnect with myself and my soul, I feel wonderful.
- KinRe® helps me to feel grounded.
- Scared of doing anything after my triple heart bypass, KinRe® gave me the confidence to move and rehabilitate my body.
- My hip pain has gone.
- KinRe® has given me many tools to use to help control my anxiety and back pain.
- I cannot find a reason why I should not attend KinRe® Classes. I love them!
- KinRe® is perfect for my arthritic joints.
- KinRe® relieves my fybromyalgia.
- KinRe® is quite addictive!
- KinRe® is a beautiful way to exercise, totally different not boring.